Today was the third and final webinar of the Semi-Finalist Webinar Series and focused on pitch building blocks.
During the webinar we highlighted four different examples of presentations to serve as inspiration for various pitch building blocks. Some of these videos are rather long so we’ve provided a link that jumps to a particular portion of the presentation that aligns with the building block. Although if you feel inspired, by all means watch the full videos at your leisure.
- For the Problem & Solution building blocks, see Embrace: Spread the Warmth (from the start through 1:45)
- For the Example building block, see Drew Dudley’s presentation on Everyday Leadership (starting at 1:14 until 3:35)
- For the Impact building block, see Jamie Bennett’s presentation on The Arts in Community Planning and Development (starting at 7:30 until 9:30)
- For the Sustainability building block, see Nick Tilsen’s Building Resilient Communities: A Moral Responsibility (starting at 9:27 until 10:34)
- We also threw in a Jimmy Kimmel clip for some comic relief
Please mark your calendars for office hours coming up Thursday, March 10, 2-3pm Eastern and Thursday, April 7, 2-3pm Eastern. Office hours provide an opportunity for teams to ask questions directly related to the ABC Summit and the requirements of the competition. We’ll provide a conference number where you can simply dial in and ask your questions.
You can always contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are standing by to support you.