- 19,724 Population
- 9.25 Square Miles
- 1890 Businesses
A Fun Fact About
In spring of 1890, rival towns Arlington and Haller City were platted within one month of each other, and their rivalry continued for several years. The two towns were incorporated into one in 1903, and took the name of Arlington because of Arlington’s critically located railroad depot. Division Street in Arlington is a reminder that there were originally two towns.
Arlington, WA is partnering with Darrington, WA.